Tuition & Registration
Tuition & Registration
Thank you for your interest in the Infant Self Rescue (ISR) Program. As your child’s ISR coach, I will fully customize your child’s ISR lessons that are safe and effective, one-on-one lessons with your child and myself in the water, and your child being ISR skilled within a 6 to 8 week window or sooner. The ISR program’s requisite for beginner ISR students meet at 5 days a week and the lessons’ length is no longer than 10 minutes, www.infantswim.com. Children from 6 months to 1 year learn the ISR Self Rescue Skill of rolling onto their backs to float, rest, and breathe until help arrives. Older, more mobile children, 1 year to 6 years plus, will learn the full ISR Self Rescue sequence of swimming until they need their air, rotating onto the back to float, then rolling back over to continue swimming. ISR students are taught to repeat this sequence of swim-float-swim until they reach the safety of the steps, side of the pool, or the shoreline. Maintenance lessons are then offered and as needed after your child is ISR skilled.
Payment for ISR swim lessons:
Payment for ISR lessons is on a tuition style system. Your monthly fee reserves your time spot(s) until you no longer want it. I will need to know a 30 days in advance notice so I can give your spots to another ISR family in waiting. Lessons are paid monthly in advance and are always due by the 10th of each month regardless of the day you swim. There are no refunds or credits given or roll-over of previous months paid lessons for missed lessons due to your child’s illness, your vacations, bad weather, or unforeseen pool closure due to factors outside of our control. Make up classes are offered for such incidents. However, I reserve the rights to give credits at my discretion.
Tuition is as follows:
Beginner ISR students at 5 days a week is $100/week per child until your child can roll back to float and/or swim- float- swim independently and confidently. 10% discount given to siblings. The tuition will vary based upon the number of class days available in that month.
ISR registration fee is $105 (paid one time) and not included in the monthly tuition. This is mandatory for new ISR students and paid directly to ISR. You will be given my URL address so you can register your child with ISR.
Full / Refresher ISR per lessons fee(s):
Full Lesson per lesson - 20.00
Full Lesson Sibling per lesson - 18.00
Refresher per lesson - 22.00
Pricing Effective November 1, 2022.
Please let me know the general days and hours that work for you and I can give you more specific availability! I look forward to hearing back from you!
Coach Ann’s ISR Lessons Waiver
- You agree to comply with the Rules of ISR and my coaching terms which are displayed prominently in the emails and relate to times available and your conduct. I may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time and give you advance notice of any change(s) to the best of my abilities.
- ISR lessons provided by Coach Ann do not offer refunds or roll overs into the next month for service. No refunds or Roll Overs are given due to your child’s illness, COVID [Read Covid Addendum below], immediate termination or withdrawal from ISR lessons for whatever reason, vacations, unexpected pools’ closures that are out of our control, unexpected pool facility’s closure, unexpected facility's pool eviction notice, and bad weather.
- In case of missed lessons, at least, two scheduled make up days is provided monthly to assist in your child’s absence(s) as well as during the week provided spots are available. Please note that make up lessons are outside of your set monthly schedule. And yes, if your child misses multiple lessons then it may take a few months to fit in those make ups. Make up lessons are optional on your end and are encouraged to make the most out of your child's ISR training.
- A monthly swim invoice will be emailed to the paying party by the first of each month. I accept most major credit cards, venmo (@boiseisr), cash, or check made payable to Boise ISR. For venmo, cash or check, please include the invoice number or your child's name.
- I may assign the benefit of this agreement and my rights thereunder to a third party on notice to you. Your rights under this agreement will not be prejudiced. I am not liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of my obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of my reasonable control.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials I use are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- I may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of ISR Swim Lessons Rules and my coaching policy.
By paying for the ISR registration fee and paying for lessons, you agree to these terms listed.
Covid 19, Variants and Tuition Addendum
Unfortunately, various exposure scenarios are becoming more common given the current increase in spread of COVID-19, Delta, other Variants in many areas. Any exposures (direct or indirect) should be discussed with me and/or your healthcare provider for the best course of action regarding testing or recommendations to self-quarantine. Your safety and the health of your family as well as mine is of the highest priority.
No refunds can be given during your quarantine. I can only offer a make up within the time spaces available. We shall reschedule those make ups via text or phone call. If for any reason I need to quarantine, refunds will be given. I will then offer additional make up days outside of your child's set monthly/training days and when available. For example, if your child is trained on Tuesdays and Thursdays, then M, W, Fri, and on the make up Saturday that I am working are considered make up days. During this time, I need to err to the side of caution due to the larger volumes of families whom I teach on a daily basis. Thank you for understanding.
ISR's Covid, Delta Variant, and other unnamed Variants in the Future Protocol(s):
If for any reason you suspect that you or a family member has COVID, Delta, or other Variants and/or tested POSITIVE then please message me, 208-830-3880 so appropriate action can occur. Lessons will stop until the Covid Positive criteria has been met and you have submitted a Medical Lesson Update to the ISR's RET team. I cannot resume swimming/floating with your child until he/she has been cleared from the Registration Evaluation Team (RET). (Click here for the ISR's Covid, Etc. guidelines.)
If for any reason you suspect that you or a family member has Covid, Delta, future Variants and choose not to be tested on day 5 after the direct exposure or contact of a positive Covid participant and for the safest environment possible, then it is assumed that you or other family members either have Covid or possibly could get it. Lessons will stop until the the "Assumed Covid Positive" criteria has been met as indicated from the ISR's Positive Covid Guidelines. A Medical Lesson Update may need to be submitted to ISR to clear your child to resume ISR lessons, especially if your child becomes symptomatic during or after the 10 day quarantine window. (Click here for the ISR's Covid, Etc. guidelines.)
Other Childhood Illnesses and ISR Lessons
The developing immune system of the preschool-aged child combined with frequent, close contact with large groups of other children make infectious illnesses by far the most common reason for missed lessons. To help keep viral infections and bacterial infections down, there are ISR safety protocols to follow and is unique to your child's illness. For example, a fever must be resolved for 48 hours without medication before returning to ISR lessons. If your child becomes ill for any reason, there is no lesson and please contact me at 208-830-3880. I will be referring to the ISR's Common Childhood Illnesses protocols to gauge our conversation and what needs to be done so that your child can return to lessons.
Ready to sign up for ISR Lessons?
If you are interested in ISR Lessons, below is the link to our waitlist, feel free to add your name to the list. There are quite a few on the list, but don't be discouraged. We have quite a few interested parties add their names and drop off. Currently the wait time is roughly 6-8 months. As openings come available we fill them immediately. The waitlist app will provide you with status emails so you may check your position in the list.